Consulting and Beyond’s Corporate Finance enables our clients to rediscover their business’ true potential. We facilitate growth in the changing business environment by providing high-quality solutions along with handholding. The team consists of top-quality professionals with experience in a plethora of areas
We use our extensive experience in capital raising projects; provide advice on deal structuring, negotiation and project management for our clients. We help our clients make some of their most important decisions using bespoke financial models. Our business turnarounds expertise lies in the ability to deduce the essence of the issues faced by the business and delivering insightful analysis and implementable plans. We differentiate our business by allocating the required time and resources on every engagement that we undertake. The over-riding goal of all our engagements is to assist you in enhancing business and stakeholder interest.
Determining the value of a business is not a mathematical or accounting exercise; it requires experience, training and an in-depth understanding of every process that leads to the valuation conclusion. We at Consulting and Beyond, select and deploy the most suitable valuation technique. We consider six crucial dimensions of the business enterprise in arriving at a valuation.
Why you need it
- Independent valuation exercises are objective and provide an unbiased opinion about the business value.
- The Professional approach to valuation removes ambiguity gives just and fair estimates.
- The valuation provides a holistic view covering all crucial aspects of the business unit.
- Experts are also able to assist with ideas for investment or acquisition projects or other elements that could maximize the value of the business.
- When carried out before starting strategic planning, valuation exercise highlights the current position and facilitates designing a business plan to improve the valuation.
- Valuation highlights the “non-financial areas” such as compliances and governances having an influence on the valuation numbers.
Do you know that business valuation needs not only to be conducted during “buy/sell” situations, in fact, but valuation also identifies the critical drivers which impact the money value of the business? With a dynamic business environment, it is now suggested to value the business at regular intervals to get a fair idea of the present stance of the company.
2. Cash flow management
Cash will remain, king of the business and cash management is not only required for companies in cash shortage but it is needed for all business entities. Cash management matches the timing of inflow and outflow so that there is no shortage and excess funds are invested to meet the future needs
We handhold the client in improving their fund flows. We not only design a plan but we constantly monitor its implementation and ensure the deviations are kept at minimal and the position is improved and more importantly the results achieved are sustained
Why you need it
- To ensure proper utilisation of funds
- To avoid cash-out situations
- To get maximum benefits out of spending (cost-benefit analysis)
- To match the time delay between fund receipts and payments
- When your inflows are seasonal and your outflows are regular
- To ensure the funds are available for business expansion
- To plan utilisation of business profits earned in various investment avenues
Do you know that cash management is the end ECG report of the business and any irregularity is an indication of something is not alright somewhere?
3. Feasibility analysis
The business community has realized the significance of conducting an independent assessment of the business proposals (be it a new venture or expansion plans). Validating the project assumptions is of paramount importance as the entire financial model is built on these assumptions. We at Consulting and Beyond conduct rational analysis covering crucial aspects of the project and arrive at the overall return from the project.
Why you need it
- To validate the business model
- To ensure that the project financial model is reflecting the business plan in terms of revenue and cost
- To identify possible ways to maximize the returns from the project
- To identify critical success factors for the project
- To avoid investing in an idea that may not be viable
Do you know that project evaluation not only facilitates effective decision making but can also provide inputs for Capex planning optimise project returns
4. Raising Funds (Debt &equity)
Business entities require funds to be it a start-up or an established one. Fundraising, be it debt or equity is a highly skilled job, wherein the success is dependent on matching the risk appetite and project dynamics. We at Consulting and Beyond fulfill the varied funding requirements of our clients. We support our clients in the entire funding process, represent the client to multiple agencies, take part during negotiations and handhold till disbursal of funds. What distinguishes us is that we also support the client even after the disbursal in terms of regular reporting and documentation
Consulting and Beyond advantage
- Facilitated INR 7billion of funds for the clients
- Bagged awards for mobilizing highest loans against property (LAP) for SME businesses in India
- Experience in handling multiple funding products& processed proposals for various industries
Do you know that if the funding assignment is carried out in a systematic manner it can add value proposition to the fund provider and user
5. Due diligence
Due diligence is a crucial activity in the entire investment process that reveals the possible facts enabling the investor on the “fact based” investment decision. Due diligence not only highlights the materiality aspects but also reveals the feasibility and reasonableness of investment price. We at Consulting and Beyond conduct due diligence exercise with balanced approach ensuring past performance, future potential & risk factors are considered.
Why you need it
- To make an informed decision on investment
- To develop suitable post-acquisition strategy matching the SWOT
- To facilitate price negotiations
- To identify areas of operational improvements/areas to work upon
- To identify develop and maximize synergies
Do you know that based on the due diligence observations, the business model can be revised and investment terms (timing, volume, preconditions etc.) can be fine-tuned
6. Investor pitch
We at Consulting and Beyond , believe the purpose of a successful pitch is to have investors willing to invest in your company. So, when you successfully deliver what an investor wants, you will have a truly compelling pitch. We understand the language of investors and will help exhibit the business objectives and check how funding would help to expand it. Different investors can only finance your business when it is at a specific level. Right guidance plays a vital role when it comes to getting the desired investor to help you financially.
Why you need it
- To investment proposal presentable
- To understand the financial implications of the investment
- To facilitate negotiations with investors
- To appropriately highlight your strengths
- To enable the investor to take the right decision to invest in your business.
The goal of a successful pitch is to have investors begging to invest in your company. Sure, that sounds too good to be true, but it is possible.
7. Corporate Turnarounds.
There is plenty of trouble in today’s economy. Few industries have been spared the agony of hardship. The process of turning around a troubled entity is complex, due to multiple constituencies, usually including lenders, creditors, investors, owners, and employees. Turnaround specialists are often an excellent choice when these circumstances are present. They bring a new set of eyes, trained in managing and advising in troubled situations.
Why you need it
- To survive
- To make sure the business is still viable or take course correction.
- To make the business cash flow positive
- To bring the business to a platform to think about growth
- To ensure the business is competitive
Turnarounds can be an uncertain and worrying time. The key to success is ensuring that the organization focuses on achieving immediate results, with senior management adopting a short-term, results-oriented leadership style that creates momentum and a catalyst for change